Friday, October 19, 2007

Unexpected Charges.

How we all love unexpected charges on bills! I went to pay my Cingular cell bill online just now and noticed that it was ten dollars more than normal. After careful perusal, I noticed there was some sort of download fee. I'm not one of those people who downloads the latest ringtones or anything of that sort. I promptly called the help number and was only on hold for maybe two minutes (points in Cingular's favor). Unfortunately, the girl helping me sounded like SHE wanted to kill me and I was making her life completely miserable. I'm sure she's having a bad day. The call took less than five minutes. End result: The charge was sent back to the company that made it and it will take 1 to 2 business days for it to be removed off the bill.

I'm rather satisfied. In other news, I spent more than I should have yesterday.

10-18- Thursday
1.35 - school expense (new catalogue for quarter)
2.65- groceries
15.00 - going out (celebration for my perfect score on the midterm exam)

Total: -19.00

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could have said .... my call girl told me...lol...

I like your blog, but find it difficult to read......the white on black....something not quite right there....might be type style or size of font...

Good luck with it...

VixenOnABudget said...

Something is wrong: the page keeps publishing in a smaller print than I put. It was fine earlier today, but now it's back to small print. Hmph.

And, since you were the second person to comment on the white on black, I changed that.

E.C. said...

Congrats on the perfect score! Once in a while, its nice to have a little reassurance that your studying has paid off.

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Perfect score on a midterm! :)

Like the new look to the site.

Glad that you got everything straightened out with Cingular. I've heard nightmare things about their customer service, and kudos to you to not getting angry or bitter about the girl's attitude. Sounds like you did just the right thing! :)

VixenOnABudget said...

I get the results back from my other midterm today! Nailbiting is to ensue...

As for the cell phone, I really need to just get a cheaper plan already. I just don't want to lose my phone number.