Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Income versus Expenses.

I haven't spent a penny since Friday (at least not of my own money). That's three days without spending any money. I realize that in reality, I don't spend excessive amounts of money. While in most people's cases, they need to lower their expenses; I need to up my income. Due to being sick and a babyshower this week, I'm working three days a week for the past few weeks! I should be working four! That isn't to say there isn't room for me to cut spending out; I'm completely aware of that. It's just, my spending isn't as bad as I thought it was. I'm use to working six days a week, possibly five; school is really changing things.

I started compiling a list of goals for November last night. It looks like a good set and I can't wait to get started on it.

I also started an eat healthier regimen today and plan to participate in another blog group's November Meal Planning. It's better for the body and the budget. Why start on a Tuesday, on a seemingly unimportant day? Well, there is something going on two months from today and my goal is to lose twenty pounds. Actually, I want to lose thirty, but twenty is much more realistic.

10-22- Sunday
Tips: +110.00

10-23- Monday
Tips: +96.00

2 comments:

Wooly Woman said...

Hi Vixen! Glad you will be joining us for meal planning month- it is my goal to try and eat healthier too. Too many temptations when I eat out! I am going to add you to the blogroll right now.

Wooly Woman said...

PS the coding comes from here:http://clawingourway.blogspot.com/2007/06/i-f-anyone-would-like-some-great.html for progress bars...