Monday, October 29, 2007

Midnight Review of the Carnival of Personal Finance

It's nearly midnight and I should be asleep. Seeing as that is not happening, I hopped on over to this week's Personal Finance Carnival at Millionare Mommy Next Door. Take a look under Frugality and lo' and behold, there's my article on saving money with a Student ID! My very first Carnival post! You should vote for it so I can get a free bag of candy. :-D

Vixen's Picks:

My absolute favorite is
The Anatomy of Crazy Bosses over at The Baglady. My GM certainly is the Paranoid Delusional. She even has that bipolar trait.

Need help prioritizing? Check out
10 Thoughts on Setting Finanical Priorities over at Kim Staudenraus.

Financial Incentives To Being Healthy at I've Paid For This Twice Already provided some interesting insights on the direction health insurance is heading.

Definetly related to each other: The near crisis in
A Contingency Plan at the Captain's wouldn't have been needed if he read Easy Ways to Get an Emergency Fund Started over at Green Panda Treehouse.

No comments: