Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Horribly Sick!

I am so, so very sick today. I have quite the head cold and am attempting to fight it off with a mixture of Emergen-C, Airborn, and advil.

I haven't gotten the chance to update the last few days due to leaving my laptop at my man's house.

10-07- Sunday
-14.14 - groceries
-10.00 - going out

Subtotal: -24.14

Tips: +130.00

Total: +105.86


10-08- Monday
-34.99 - car expenses (oil change, car wash, vacuumed)

Subtotal: -34.99

Tips: +73.00

Total: +38.01

2 comments:

A. Marigold said...

I suggest garlic. Last month I had the beginnings of a HORRIBLE cold and had about one table spoon of finely chopped raw garlic twice a day for two days (leave it out to air for about 10 minutes and swallow it with water or juice like a bunch of pills). It's a great natural anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-viral remedy, or so I hear. At least, my cold seemed to pass by rather rapidly and painlessly.

Also, if you stop after two days, you won't actually stink. Just make sure not to let the garlic touch the inside of your mouth any more than absolutely necessary and eat something right after taking it.

VixenOnABudget said...

Hm. I've never heard garlic suggested before.

I actually feel nearly all better today. Emergen-C and Airborn always gets rid of my colds within a day or two.