Friday, October 19, 2007

The Good and the Bad.

The good: The CapitolOne card is paid off in full. That was my highest interest card, second-highest balance and the one I tended to always be a day late on. I'm not counting it in this month's expenses/income because it came out of the financial aid money and the purpose of daily tracking is to find out what a typical month looks like for me so that I can create a budget. I will count it in my three month total though.

The bad: All the electricity went out in my house last night and no one discovered it until this morning (house owner is out of town and I was at the boyfriend's). The person who discovered it grabbed nearly everything out of the fridge and freezer. There are still some things in the freezer that were mine that I won't be eating. All vegetarian products. Besides that, the only thing she left in the fridge that was mine was lettuce and asparagus which is still good. There is an electrician here now, but not sure how much it will cost. This is one of those times I'm glad I don't have my own place. I don't have to foot this bill.

The good: I cleaned out my bins and shelf in the fridge. I also realized that I failed to mention that I cleaned out my pantry last week. I discovered lots of food I didn't realize I had and tossed the stuff that was bad. I'm currently eating popcorn I didn't know I had. Furthermore, I've started cleaning out my bedroom. Normally, I keep it quite tidy... but with the onslaught of starting my upper-division courses and practically living at the boyfriend's, it has turned into a chaos zone.

The bad: Browsing through the mail, I found that I got an evelope from Wells Fargo thanking me for joining their rewards program... I never did that. Wtf? As long as there is no yearly fee, I don't care. But, I didn't sign up for this service. It makes me fearful that someone stole my identity; who would sign up for a rewards program with that info though?

No comments: