Thursday, October 11, 2007

Irresponsible.

I really need to work on this whole packing a lunch bit. With the best of intentions, I had already mentally prepared a lunch in my mind based on the meager amount of food in my boyfriend's fridge. Due to reasons that shall be undisclosed, I got distracted at B's house and ended up running to school in quite the rush. Grr. Money spent uselessly.

10-11- Thursday
-5.61 - eating out


Edit: Also, I payed the minimum on my Old Navy card today. I'm going to pay the minimums this month and then next month when I draw up the budget, I'll figure out which card to eliminate first.

-19.00 - credit card

Subtotal: -24.61

4 comments:

A. Marigold said...

Not sure if it matters much to you or not, but I read somewhere that it's a good idea to always pay at least $1 more than the minimum. That's because on your credit report, creditors can see if you've paid on time or late, and if you've paid the minimum or more (but not how much more). I'm not sure it makes a great deal of difference, but it's a thought.

VixenOnABudget said...

I've never seen that before, but it seems like good advice. :-D

I'll have to look into it!

SavingDiva said...

strange bird, I've never heard that...hm...I never plan on paying the minimum every again...

Southern & Fabulous said...

Quick Question, since you are a waitress/server, couldnt you eat there for free or discounted? Or would you save more money bringing in lunch...just wondering!

Then again, depending where you work, it could be unhealthy LOL!!