Thursday, October 25, 2007

Thanks for the free bottle of perfume!

With the recent onslaught of contests, I've definetly entered a few. The odds of winning one are really high when they are based off comments. That said, I just got an email requesting my address for the free bottle of M by Mariah Carey that I won over at The Budget Fashionista! Thank you very much!

While I consider Mariah Carey a poor product of media and what happens when a star breaks, free perfume is always appreciated. Thank you again.

On a side note, anyone care to inform me on how to include links in my posts without doing the whole www.thebudgetfashionista.com bit? Or a link to an easy page on basic html? Eh? I offer eternal love. :-D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice win! you can make links in your blogger posts easily without knowing html. when you're writing a post just highlight the words you want to link (eg site name) and then up the top of the post box, (next to the colour box)is a green 'thingy'. Click on that and a box will open up, put the URL of the site you want to link to in it and wallah! you have a link!:)

VixenOnABudget said...

Thank you TIMES TEN!