Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Where in the world is Vixen On A Budget?

Funny you should ask. Finals went well. I escaped unscathed! I ended up with my grades being three A's and one B. I'm really psyched about the grades because I expected to be more like: A, A-, B+, C+. Yay!

Finals lead into Spring Break. I worked six days straight right after my last final. Then an overnight trip to the desert to visit my grandparents. More work followed by an impromptu trip to LAS VEGAS! I've never been as an adult and it was quite a bit of fun. Everything was far more affordable than I imagined.

I got back from Vegas at like 12pm yesterday and headed right to school for my first class of the quarter. Heh. Fall quarter I took twelve units. Last quarter I took fourteen. This quarter I am taking TWENTY.

It's going to be quite the quarter.

Financially, everything is stable but I blew the budget to high hell. I made up a new budget while in a four-hour long class yesterday (multi-tasking!). My tips have dropped and I want that reflected in my budget. My income isn't quite as much as it was a few months ago. I'll put up the new budget today.

Now... I have two weeks worth of blog reading to get done. May the force be with me.

1 comment:

Alison said...

I'm in the same blogging boat as you...I have lots of playing catch up to do!

Good job on the fantastic grades!