Thursday, February 21, 2008

March Lunch Challenge

Krystal over at Give Me Back My Five Bucks has initiated a challenge for the month of March (and even beginning in February for some of us eager beavers): No spending money on lunch, snacks or coffee while at work for the month of March. Considering that I work in a restaurant and usually get free meals, I've expanded mine to no spending while at school. Which is next to impossible for me.

With that said, I have a salad, granola bar, diet soda, water bottle, and two mini-boxes of junior mints in my backpack. Of course, resisting to spend at school is going to get harder through the next month. Especially when finals roll around. Here's to reducing needless spending!

Two other ladies on my blogroll are participating as well:
Strange Bird
Saving Diva

3 comments:

SavingDiva said...

Thanks for the shout out! Good luck with the challenge. I'm starting now...and it's been hard...and it's only day #2

Anonymous said...

I'm going to try this for next month. So for the next week I'm eating out a lot... then it's peanut butter and jelly lunches for me!

A. Marigold said...

Go us!