Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Where have I been?

This little vixen has been devoting her time to school and work. I made a total of 440 dollars over the weekend, while only spending twenty three. Erm. All of that was in alcohol. Escuse me while I hang my head in shame.

On the plus side, I've stuck to my meal planning and am already plotting next week's. I'm sucking big time at my goal for exercising this month. Like I mentioned, that's by far my biggest weakness. Perhaps I'll do a couple extra flights of stairs at school today, or take a walk around the campus before I study.

People in my classes have been wanting to know my secret for 'success'. I wish there was a way I could make money off of it. I don't think posting ads for a tutor for "Latin American Studies" will fly. And, I feel guilty for charging people for a study session. Although, I could make a pretty penny off it.

No comments: