Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Meal Planning- Week Two!

Whittle your waist while fattening your wallet! Tomorrow starts the second week of meal planning. I learned a bit from last week's plan: be more flexible! With hindsight being 20/20, I'm forgoing mapping out daily breakfasts. Even when it comes to lunches, I've found that it's easiest for me to go with salads.
Interchangeable breakfasts: Decaf, grapenuts with nonfat milk, whole wheat toast with cottage cheese, fruit, smoothies
*Work supplied meals
#Packed to go for school
Food Planning- Second Week (11/8-11/14)

11/8- Thursday
B: Interchangeable
L: Stuffed Portabello Mushrooms #
D: Leftovers, Salad w/ Tuna#
S: 2 pc. Sugar Free Candy

11/9- Friday
B: Interchangeable
L: Italian Basil Salad w/ Genoa Salame
D: Bunless Pepper Jack Burger with Pico De Gallo, Cabo Salad*
S: Vegetable Soup*

11/10- Saturday
B: Bacon Lettuce Wraps *
L: Portabello Chicken with Steamed Veggies*
D: Grilled Rosemary Steaks and Salad
S: Chocolate Mousse

11/11- Sunday
B: Interchangeable
L: Salad, Chocolate Mousse
D: Lemon Chicken with Steamed Veggies*
S: Vegetable Soup*

11/12-Monday
B: Interchangeable
L: Salad w/ Turkey
D: Bunless French Dip with Melted Cheese and Grilled Onions, Green Salad*
S: Turk Creole Soup*

11/13- Tuesday
B: Interchangeable
L: Salad w/Turkey, Chocolate Mousse#
D: Green Leaf Salad w/Tuna#
S: Turkey Lettuce Wraps, 2pc Sugar Free Candy

11/14- Wednesday
B: Interchangeable
L: Salad w/Turkey
D: Dine Out
S: Decaf Breve Latte w/ Sugarfree Hazelnut (@ Starbuck’s w/little sister), Mousse

3 comments:

PiggyBankBlues said...

wow, you're healthy :) i think if i posted my meal plan for the week i'd give people a virtual coronary.

VixenOnABudget said...

Heh. I am currently in the process of dieting. I need to lighten up quite a bit before I give myself a coronary (erm, I'm not THAT overweight for the record).

Anonymous said...

Congrats on sticking with this! I'm impressed. Guess what. I fell off, twice, distastrously (is that a word?) yup, I went to a restaurant not once, but twice, not even realizing what I was doing 'til it was too late. But I'm back on the plan again!